After one of the speediest reviews we’ve ever had, Apple has just released the new version of MindMeister for iPad to the App Store.
The release contains a slew of new features and brings the iPad experience a considerable step closer to the feature richness of MindMeister online.
Without further ado, here’s the list of what’s new in MindMeister for iPad 3.5:
- Export to PDF, PNG, RTF, MindManager, Freemind
- Support for notes and links
- Support for map themes and icon groups
- External monitor and keyboard support
- Customize box styles (new style popover)
- Add message when sharing map
- New open/close behavior (special buttons)
- Return creates new node (fast idea entry)
- Faster map drawing
- Smooth zooming option
- Redesigned editing UI with popovers
- Stability and synchronisation enhancements
- Various bugfixes
MindMeister for iPad is available as a free upgrade to all users who have bought the app before. New users can download it for $7.99 directly from the iTunes Store.
Thanks to everybody for all their positive feedback and suggestions – we’re already working on the next set of features so please keep the ideas coming!