It’s our birthday and we want you to celebrate it with us!
To mark MindMeister turning 10, we’re partnering with WeAreDevelopers to give away 10 free pairs of conference tickets to MindMeister users.
WeAreDevelopers is Europe’s leading developer conference and this year it’s being held in Vienna from 11-12th May.
There’s already a long list of big name speakers confirmed (found here) and the MeisterLabs team will be manning a spot in the lounge area, hopefully with a dartboard…
Tickets are usually €199 each but we have 10 pairs to give away to MindMeister users, absolutely free.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, all you need to do is share your favorite mind map over social media by Monday 6th March, using the hashtag #MindMeister10
How To Enter:
- Open your favorite mind map in MindMeister
- Open the MindMeister sharing settings and choose your preferred social media channel (we’d recommend Twitter)
- Tag us in the tweet/post via @mindmeister and include our contest hashtag: #MindMeister10
- Tweet your mind map and make sure to follow us so we can DM you if you win!
The contest will be running until midnight on Monday 6th March and the winners will be announced soon after.
How to share a mind map with MindMeister:
Open your mind map in MindMeister and click on Share, found on the bottom toolbar.
Once you’ve opened the sharing settings, choose your preferred social media platform to share to. Twitter is probably best in this case, but if you’d rather, you can also share via Facebook or Pinterest.
In your social media post, make sure that the relevant MindMeister account is tagged, so @mindmeister if you’re using Twitter.
Then, include the contest hashtag #MindMeister10 so we know that you’re entering the contest.
Contest tweets should end up looking something like this:
— Josie (@Josie_197) February 16, 2017
We’ll then select 10 mind mappers posting on the hashtag to receive a pair of free tickets!
If your map is chosen, we’ll need to contact you via direct message. Please make sure to follow us on the relevant platform (especially Twitter) so we can message you directly.
Hint: We would love to see mind maps that are relevant to the WeAreDevelopers conference. A few examples of these could be:
- Creating a software development strategy with mind maps (use case here)
- Using mind maps for product management (case study here)
- Planning user journeys for UX/CX design with MindMeister (article here)
- Mapping out a SaaS business strategy (article here).
If you have any questions, just drop us a line in the comments below, and we look forward to seeing your mind maps!